Associate Degree In Speech Therapy in Lahore
This program lies under the ‘communication sciences and disorders’ discipline, which also includes the closely aligned-study of audiology. This degree will cover communication disorders due to neurological disorders, hearing impairment, language learning disabilities, development delay, and swallowing difficulties. A speech-language therapy assistant is certified support professional. Speech therapy assistants work under the supervision of a licensed speech-language pathologist.
This degree will give you the relevant knowledge to:
- And Educate On How To Prevent Language, Speech, Voice, Fluency, Cognitive, And Other Communication Disorders And Swallowing Problems
The core focus will be on:
- Delivering Therapy Services To Children And Adults
- Taking And Tracking Data Of Patients
- Various Other Roles And Responsibilities Within The Scope Of Practice
- Demonstrate the knowledge required of an entry-level speech therapy assistant
- Demonstrate the roles, responsibilities, and legal, ethical, interpersonal behaviors expected of the entry-level speech therapist assistant by the institution of employment, profession, and society
- Perform duties of the speech therapy assistant in inpatient care delivery under the supervision of a qualified Speech and Language Pathologist.
- Perform selected speech therapy interventions, under the direction and supervision of a trained Speech and Language Pathologist, to patients across their lifespan in a safe manner.
- Perform data collection safely, competently, and under supervision. Perform education of patients and caregivers that is intelligible, comprehensive, and accurate.
- Perform documentation of a patient treatment session.
- Determine the clinical application of reviewed literature relating to the field of speech therapy.
- Early Intervention Settings
- Schools And Pre-schools
- Private Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers